Rocky Mountain Highway
Affordable, Family-Friendly Music in the Pikes Peak Region
The mission of Rocky Mountain Highway is to promote original music and live performance in the Pikes Peak Region through support for local original artists, educational outreach, production of world class music festivals and concerts, and collaboration with other area arts organizations.
MUSIC FESTIVAL TICKET INFORMATION
Festival tickets are available for purchase as weekend passes or day passes.
- Early bird prices: Through March 31, 2014
- Standard prices: April 1, 2014 - May 9, 2014
- Full-priced passes: May 10, 2014 - day of show
- Children age 12 and under are admitted free with a paid adult.
Three-day tickets may be purchased through the following venues:
- Bristol Brewing Dry Goods Store at the Ivywild School
- Moondog Music Shop in Old Colorado City
- Black Rose Acoustic Society events
Single day tickets are only available through Ticketfly.com.
Festival tickets do not include camping. Camping is extremely limited and will sell out.
Three Day Passes:
Individual Friday or Sunday Tickets
Individual Saturday Tickets
Donations to Rocky Mountain Highway, a component fund of the Pikes Peak Community Foundation, are tax-deductible. To make your gift, please visit ppcf.org or contact the Pikes Peak Community Foundation for more information at (719) 389-1251.